Robert Half International Software Qaulity Integration Engineer in Sunnyvale, California
We are looking for an experienced SW Quality Integration Engineer to join our embedded R&D team.
This individual will help lead the transformation from a traditional embedded SW architecture to a Microservices based embedded SW architecture. The Engineer is responsible for the integration and QA for a product leveraging our next-generation PIC technology that will interconnect data centers of all the cloud services providers and provide the backbone for the 5G traffic. The scope spans across various areas like Configuration, Provisioning, Security, APIs, Performance & Capacity, and Test automation.
QA Automation person who knows python for automation and someone with networking exp, ideally who understands Optical network elements or routers or L2 switches or IoT edge devices
If interested, please reach out to Suman at 408-271-9063.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Review System, Product Requirements, Design Documents, and develop a comprehensive solution test plan to validate customer and white-box use-cases.
• Develop automated feature test scripts based on system requirements and test plans.
• Work with System Engineering on Requirements Review, Definition, and Test plan reviews.
• Work with the development team in understanding the feature implementation.
• Provide detailed reports of test execution, defect analysis.
Experience Necessary for Success:
• 4+ years of experience in testing/Automation in one or more of the following areas: Testing for Optical network elements (or) routers (or) L2 switches (or) IoT edge devices.
• Experience in Testing all aspects of these devices, including Datapath, Platform, Faults, Error handling, Exception handling, Configuration, security, etc.
• System level understanding of Linux based embedded systems.
• Programming/Scripting Skills: Python.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00420-9502687507
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT