Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Surrey, British Columbia
Are you a bookkeeper with strong interpersonal skills and an affinity for group work? Do you have a background in accounting? This Bookkeeper role would be a short term temporary position, located in the Surrey, British Columbia area. Accountemps is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper with excellent communication and organizational skills to join a dynamic, growing company. This role is worth checking out! If you have experience with A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting, then this may be the right Bookkeeper role for you.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Care for accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Conduct and manage the general ledger
- Monitor accounts by balancing entries
- Outline Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Oversee and maintain a well-run system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; define bookkeeping policies and procedures
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Accounts payable experience
- Month end closings experience
- Sage 100 experience is MANDATORY
- Comprehensive knowledge of full charge bookkeeping
- Accounts receivable experience
- 2+ years of previous experience as a Bookkeeper
This is an immediate start so don?t wait to apply! Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans