Robert Half Digital Coordinator in SYOSSET, New York
Description Manage daily execution for posting content across all platforms and community management.
• Seek continuous improvement by capturing and analyzing social media metrics, providing insights and best practices, and acting on this information.
• Assist with the development of paid search, PPC and SEO strategies / campaigns
• Gain a deep understanding of our end markets, products, brands, and incorporate these into our Social Media and Marketing strategies.
• Identify new technologies, services and or influencers that can help create positive social engagement, generate leads, and drive sales.
• Ensure social integration with our other marketing efforts, such as customer events, promotions, new product launches. Requirements Social Media, Public Relations, Marketing Analytics Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.