Robert Half International Customer Service in Syracuse, New York
Robert Half Administrative Practice has partnered with a well-known company in Syracuse NY to secure a full-time Medical Customer Service Representative. We are thrilled to partner with this established firm to secure their newest staff member!
The Medical Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing prompt, professional, accurate and courteous service to all inquiries received by telephone or in writing involving all aspects of insurance customer and agent inquiry. The position is also expected to effectively research, resolve, and communicate solutions for any inquiries or escalated issues.
• Responsible for taking calls and written communications from both customers and agents on all products serviced and respond in a professional, empathetic, and controlled manner using good judgement and listening skills
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of all systems and processes in order to effectively answer inquiries
• Obtain required information to give appropriate telephone response and/or system updates
• Process policy changes according to insured or agent change requests
• Prepare and forward appropriate requests to other internal areas for needed action and follow up as necessary
• Maintain acceptable levels of performance in productivity, quality and schedule adherence
• Perform other necessary duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager
If you are interested in being considered for the Medical Customer Service Representative position, please apply online!
No Medical Experience Required.
Strong Customer Service Skills a Plus!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.