Robert Half Labor Relations Specialist in Syracuse, New York
Chris Preble from Robert Half is working with one of his clients to hire a Labor Relations Manager. This organization has awesome benefits and a substantial amount of stability.
In this exciting position you will work closely with members of the organization and the leadership team on all matters related to Labour Relations. You will help with the application, interpretation and negotiation of collective agreements. You will also play an influential role in supporting the organization in strategic decisions related to Labor and employment Relations.
• Provide advice and guidance to Management as needed during labor relations contract negotiations, including drafting proposals and facilitating meetings with union representatives.
• Involvement in collective bargaining procedures, including drafting, reviewing and modifying proposals, verifying legal contract terminology and suggesting additional rules and regulations as necessary.
• Support the HR Business partners on the management of labor grievances as needed by investigating circumstances of incident, validity of claims, adherence to contract policies and completion of resolution procedures.
• Provide advisory support to HR business partners
• Develop and present informational briefings for management to improve understanding of labor relations and collective agreements.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
Knowledge of HR policies, benefits administration, compensation and wage structure a plus
Labor Relations experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.