Robert Half Manager of Marketing in Syracuse, New York
Chris Preble from Robert Half is working with one of his Syracuse clients on a newly created Manager of Marketing hiring need. This company has gone through a lot of growth the past few years and has a lot more planned. This is a great position if you want a diverse job that has a bit of everything. You'll have a marketing generalist that will report into you and you'll be a key member to the overall leadership team. This role is NOT with a marketing agency.
The key responsibility of this role will be to develop and manage global marketing programs aligned to an annual strategic marketing plan.
A cross-functional role requiring...
• Strategic marketing planning
• Content strategy and development
• Creative marketing tactic development
• Publication/media advertising
• Social media content development
• Responsible for the creation of annual strategic marketing plans aligned to the business goals
• Build marketing programs to support specific business goals across different channels in alignment with the overall strategic marketing plan.
• Identify gaps and make recommendations for marketing programs to meet required business goals.
• Deep understanding of customer segmentation, buyer personas and journeys as well as buying behavior, gained through research, Sales and stakeholder engagement.
• Execute marketing plans with strategic tactics from start to finish
• Stay abreast of industry and customer trends by monitoring market activity through research, internal reports, articles, and sales dialogue.
• Lead customer engagement programs and industry activities
• Analyze ROI on all marketing activities and outline key areas of opportunity with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Work with external agencies and vendors when required
The Manager of Marketing must have current and relevant marketing experience.
This candidate can come from an agency or not have worked at an agency, there's no preference...open to both.
Staff management experience is preferred.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.