Robert Half International Medical Customer Service Rep in Syracuse, New York
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for fielding client inquiries regarding release of information (ROI) request for patient medical records while maintaining consistent service standards and metrics. The CSR provides issue resolution, status updates concerning medical record requests, and post corrective action notes in the corporate database to facilitate timely and accurate release of information processing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive inbound phone inquiries from requester clients regarding patient medical records.
• Manage client concerns and questions regarding status of requests, invoice/fee issues, request remediation, etc.
• Respond to all calls in a professional manner consistent with identified standards and metrics.
• Manage requests queues for client support made via voicemail and/or email
• Work with Supervisor and Team Lead to escalate complex elevated issues, as necessary.
• Maintain positive relationships with clients and ROI requestors (attorneys, insurance companies, state disability offices, record copy services, peer organizations, doctor’s offices, patients, and others).
• Maintain strong knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, state/federal rulings and statutes, as well as client-specific requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet needs of the department and the Company.
• Genuinely enjoys talking to customer/clients
• Maintains good attendance
• Customer Service Skills
Must be able to work between 8:am-6:30pm Monday to Friday
Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Customer service and office administrative skills
Command of call centers
Solid understanding of customer service
Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.50 - $15.00 / Hourly
Location: Syracuse, NY
Date Posted: August 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02890-0011541773
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative