Robert Half International Bilingual Human Resources Generalist in Tacoma, Washington
OfficeTeam is seeking a Bilingual Human Resources Generalist to join an HR team with a large company in Tacoma, WA. This is a temporary to full time opportunity for a bilingual (Spanish/English) individual looking to get in to the Human Resources field.
If you are looking for a performance driven environment that is not just a place to go, but the place to grow and build a career, please apply today!
• Responsible for the processing of all new staff members (new staff member checklist). This includes the completion of required paperwork, and setting up of personnel files.
• Responsible for input of applicant information
• Maintains accurate staff member files and all records and Human Resource files ensuring confidentiality (including filing of HR documentation, offer letters, benefits correspondence, etc.).
• Respond to verification of employment requests.
• Maintains positive working relationships with all staff members and any external customers that come into contact with the HR Department
• Supports operations and assists in achieving team member and guest satisfaction goals
• Coaches management on handling and resolving performance issues
• Effectively communicates with team members
• Evaluate changes and trends in market compensation and makes recommendations
• Interacts in a positive way with other departments
· A high level of personal integrity (self-esteem, confidence, honesty, and respect) are necessary qualities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Possess a high standard of attention to detail
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with a wide array of plant personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management
· Conversational in Spanish/English
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.