Robert Half International Contracts Administrator in Tacoma, Washington
Robert Half Legal is looking for a Contracts Administrator to support a Corporation in Tacoma. The ideal candidate must value integrity, as they often access sensitive legal information which must be kept confidential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements
• Drafting and Redlining
• Assist in maintaining Contracts Database
• Close out contract upon completion of the contract, resolution of all conflicts, and final disposition of payment
• Advise staff on contracting issues, risk mitigation issues, and pricing strategy
• Contract tracking system developed on SharePoint
• Create contract templates including forms and letters specifically tailored for client
• General correspondence as required
• Software: Docusign and Salesforce, or contract management system
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with contracts.
If you are interested and immediately available, please send your most updated resume in word format to: email@example.com
• Commercial contracts knowledge
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Multitasking skills and ability to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficiency to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Adobe
• Knowledge of contracting principles, laws regulation and procedures.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Tacoma, WA
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04410-9502815037
Staffing Area: Legal