Robert Half International Digital Merchandiser in Tamarac, Florida
Description Job Functions
· Develop and execute improvements in the customer shopping experience to increase revenue and conversion.
· Manage marketing and merchandising campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
· Monitor and evaluate online ecommerce business. Provide weekly, and as needed, reporting on business status, risks, opportunities, and action plans.
· Execute visual merchandising strategies by leveraging analytics to drive increases in engagement and conversion.
· A/B tests effectiveness of merchandising strategies; refines strategy based on measured results.
· Develop and manage strategy for on-site keyword search for assigned categories, continually optimizing to reduce failed searches and improve conversion.
· Optimize web page copy, metadata, titles, descriptions, and alt tags, for SEO to increase rankings and traffic.
· Work collaboratively to enhance product pages with video content, educational content, additional product specs, alternate images, and user-generated content.
· Recommend enhancements/updates based on category knowledge, competitive analysis, and customer behavior.
3-5 years of Digital Merchandising/Marketing experience required
Bachelor's Degree or relevant education
Acts as a strong advocate for the customer and works collaboratively across disciplines to drive the best customer experience solution
Experience managing multiple competing priorities and/or projects. Proven abili Requirements e-Commerce, Google Analytics, Digital Analytics
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.