Robert Half Business Analyst in Tampa, Florida
Robert Half is looking for a business analyst who is deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent communication and social skills.
What you get to do every single day
• Analyze and review business, technical, and functional requirements
• Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to
meet business goals
• Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
• Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
• Collaborate with designers on wire-frames, interactions and user flows
• Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
• Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
What you bring to the role
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, sciences or related field from an accredited educational institution
• Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
• Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
• Knowledge on usability and application performance considerations
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.