Robert Half International Data Analys in Tampa, Florida
Requires experience on managing project, working with data, building and managing operational activities. Good communication skill given the interaction with others in a cross cultural working environment. Must have good experience and demonstrated analytical and logical skillset
The resource will lead and support medium to complex projects/ initiatives and manage required production operational activities surrounding data management data quality controls and data readiness for business reporting usage. Looking for resource with excellent data management operational and data analytics acumen and experience good verbal and written communication skills project management and intermediate to expert level of understanding around bank products and it's foundational underlying financial and contractual data. He/she should have a developed communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide influence and convince others in particular colleagues in other areas occasional cross organization internal customers / partners and senior management stakeholders. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical operational and data control related strategies.
• Strong knowledge of primary financial, banking products.
• Experience as project lead and/or managing project is preferred.
• Competence and ability to function in a highly matrixed functional teams across various business and regions. Established and demonstrated strong leadership competence and ability to managed highly matrix functional teams across various business
• Able to manage conflicting time demands across multiple initiatives.
• Able to present, communicate with senior managers and key project stakeholders (i.e., ability to articulate technical details to simple business terminology)
• Ability to coordinate conflicting time demands and senior escalation
• Team player with strategic focus and flexibility to manage and support enterprise change
• Ability to see and understand the big picture and being able to do long term strategic planning.
• A self-starter with ability to independently manage work and drive multiple deliverables concurrently.
• Demonstrated capability and maturity to work in an individual capacity and must proactively seek out ways to enhance the mission and identify new data analysis needs.
• Able to set priorities and discuss experience in adapting to emergent or dynamic requirements.
• Proficiency in MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• High caliber team player with good judgment, flexibility and productivity.
• Quick learner, customer focused. Description
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.