Robert Half Help Desk Manager in tampa, Florida
Looking for the perfect fit for our helpdesk manager position! Must be able to work 3 days onsite within the Tampa area! The position will supervise the IT helpdesk team and call center, you will be a great fit if you have a blended network/system background as well! The position will prioritize, assign and follow all tickets to completion. The position will also provide ad hoc training on application use and various internal process and procedures as well as assist in providing periodic report, inventory management, and other administrative tasks, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Supervise and coach the IT helpdesk team. Implement and report on productivity and service satisfactions metrics.
• Become familiar with and monitor the IT ticketing system.
• Prioritize, assign and follow through tickets to completion.
• Monitor and report to leadership any challenges preventing ticket progress.
• Coordinate ticket resolution with vendors as needed.
• Provide technical support to end users through phone and email.
• Troubleshoot multiple computer platforms: Windows OS, Windows Server
• Provide support to for multiple enterprise applications including software applications, hardware, RIS systems, PACs systems
• Familiar with network configurations: LAN, WAN, wireless, and VPN
• Provide support for users who are remote using applications such as, Remote Desktop, Log Me In, TeamViewer
• Identify and resolve hardware and software application conflicts
• Familiar with RIS and PACs systems
• Familiar with DICOM and Modalities
• Provide support for networking and server hardware and software.
Qualifications/Skills/Education and Experience:
• At least 5+ years IT systems support experience, including technical training
• Must have previous IT helpdesk supervisory experience
• Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Familiar with basic network concepts (e.g., TCP IP, Windows Networking, Ethernet)
• Familiar with RAID and SAN technology
• Experience in Hospital or Radiology Healthcare is a huge plus!
• A+, Net+, MCP, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CIIP is a plus
Direct reports, infrastructure/Managment experience, Ticketing Systems, Supervisory Oversight, Network Configuration, Hardware and Software, MS Office, Windows OS, Infrastructure Projects, Cisco Certified Network
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.