Robert Half International Help Desk in Tampa, Florida
Robert Half is looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• One to two years of experience in a Helpdesk environment is required.
• Microsoft certifications or enrollment in IT related courses with an accredited college or technical school required.
• Must be detail-oriented, accurate and well organized.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational are required.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and established response times is essential.
• Ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with other professionals in order to provide support and resolve issues is a must.
• Must be able to remain flexible with changes in priorities for various task and project assignments.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Tampa, FL
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01070-9502727127
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT