Robert Half Network Security Administrator in Tampa, Florida
We are looking for a fully remote Senior Network Security Administrator!
• Implement enterprise wide security architecture and systems, including firewalls, VPNs, DMZs, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), network access controls (NAC), authentication mechanisms, wireless technology, cryptography, business applications, and physical security.
• Supports and optimizes NexGen firewalls, VPNs, IPS, NAC, web gateways, cloud networks, and cloud-based systems. Adjusts settings and rules to maximize efficiency. Implements preventative/proactive solutions where applicable. Responds to security alerts and incidents in a timely manner. Document procedures and provides periodic reporting to management.
• Uses security products and techniques to routinely monitor for vulnerabilities, threats, alerts and attacks. Monitors threat intelligence sources to evaluate the current threat landscape and act accordingly. Conducts security investigations using data analysis and forensic techniques.
• Creates detailed project plans, supports, and drives to completion. Mentors Information Security Team members and provides cross-training. Conducts and participates in information technology audits.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. (A comparable combination of work experience and training may be substituted for education requirements.)
• One or more of the following certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security), GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP)
• Five or more year’s progressively responsible experience in information technology, to include five or more years of information security experience with at least two years administering security appliances for on-prem and cloud-based networks and systems (firewalls, VPNs, intrusion prevention systems, and Internet proxy gateways).
• Strong understanding of enterprise network topologies (WAN, VLAN, routers, switches, wireless technologies, etc.) including IP, IPSEC, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
Requirements Microsoft Azure, Firewall, Cisco VPN, Network Access Control (NAC), Cisco Routers, Network Switches, WAN Technologies, Security Architecture, Security Incident Response, Security Investigations, Intrusion Prevention System
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.