Robert Half Remote QA Engineer in Tampa, Florida
We have a growing client based here in Tampa in the Auto Finance industry that is looking to bring on a QA Engineer. It is a fully remote role, but being local to Tampa is a big plus!
• Help with planning, execution, and reporting of user acceptance testing for medium-large efforts.
• Oversee and guide the work of others, create, and execute test plans and test cases, assess/condition test data, execute manual and/or automated test cases, manage defects, and summarize testing progress.
• Help ensure test coverage and assist with release-level planning.
• Additional responsibilities include assessing project/functionality readiness based on test results and specifications; serving as liaison between business and technology to understand business requirements and technical design and help ensure business requirement satisfaction.
• Work closely with the business users and technology partners throughout the life of the project to ensure understanding of the business requirements, technical design, and the proposed overall solution’s impact on the end user.
• Software testing experience (traditional QA, UAT, *pref in middle)
• Both Manual & Automation testing preferred.
• Led test efforts (not performed already written)
• Auto Finance/Consumer Lending experience is big plus
• Articulate/comfortable driving business process. Not just a test.
• Understands the process and how to communicate that.
• Looking for resources that have knowledge and experience, reason, etc. engagement with the business resources. Easily translate the expectations
• Need to understand what BA is requesting and how it translates to how they’ll test against it. Also understand design and testing documents
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.