Robert Half International Sr. Financial Analyst in Tampa, Florida
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst for one of our best clients in the Tampa Bay Area! As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will manage building long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, and driving world class strategic and financial planning methods. Cultivating data-driven planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting will be some of your responsibilities as Senior Financial Analyst. Our client boasts excellent leadership, a down to earth, family friendly group of people to work with and considerable opportunity for growth. If you are looking for a place to call home where you will be a valued member of an FP& A team that produces usable, actionable information that enables the company to continue it's ongoing growth and acquisition plans, this is the right place for you!
Your responsibilities in this role
· Manage weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
· Join forces with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
· Provide monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
· Consider performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
· Master and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
· Work in close collaboration with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
· Gather and oversee forecasting reports
· Cooperate with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
Sanction effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
Keep an eye on monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
Our client is actively interviewing and has a high sense of urgency to fill this position. Interested candidates please reference job #: 01070-0011837397 when you apply on our website.
Please note: If you do not have an established relationship with one of the direct hire recruiters here at Robert Half in the Tampa office, please call Brian Upshaw at 813-675-7286 after submitting your resume to discuss the role and your qualifications. If you have a pre-existing relationship with one of the recruiters in Tampa please call or email your recruiter to discuss your qualifications for this role.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
3+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls require
Aptitude to simplify complex problems and build solutions
Expert proficiency with financial reporting tools
Budgeting and Forecasting experience highly desired
TM1 or PowerBI experience
Demonstrated knowledge of Cash Flow Analysis
Background working with KPI Reporting and Dashboarding
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.