Robert Half International Sr Product Manager in Tampa, Florida
Sr. Product Manager should have ownership of
the product roadmap and features, from inception to delivery and post-launch.
• Market & Customer Research: Gather information about their business's strategic goals, the
market's demands and opportunities, and the technological and financial resources available to
them. Regularly meet with customers to understand their pain points and build business cases
to solve their problems.
• Define and execute the product strategy: Define the strategic direction of the product through
the lens of knowledge they've gained from the business, the market, and our customers. Come
up with solutions and work to design customer experiences that make our users delighted.
• Communicate and collaborate: Communicate the strategy to multiple stakeholders, earn buy-in
from decision makers and ensure the appropriate teams understand their roles and have the
tools they need to execute the strategy. Bridge the technical and business worlds by
collaborating with design, engineering, marketing, and support teams.
• Gain feedback and iterate: As new features or products are released, regularly collect feedback
from the users in order to help drive and prioritize the product roadmap.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role, with a strong track record of shaping and
executing a successful product strategy
• Strong technical background with enterprise Retail experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Extreme attention to details, self-starter and able to influence others internally and externally
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Tampa, FL
Date Posted: February 9, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01070-0011699926
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT