Robert Half Training and Regulatory Reporting Specialist in Tampa, Florida
Partner with Robert Half to be considered for this exciting Training & Regulatory Reporting Specialist job opportunity! Your main responsibilities as the Training & Regulatory Reporting Specialist will become an important part of the Risk Management team for this fortune 500 company. The Business Analyst role is located in Tampa, FL but is currently REMOTE until offices open back up, then will be HYBRID 2 days in office 3 days at home. Submit an application now and learn more about this role! This position is offered as a short-term contract / temporary opportunity. Apply Today!
Day to Day Responsibilities for Training & Regulatory Reporting Specialist:
• Maintaining a monthly Management Operating Report (MOR) and other reports
• Organizing and curating regulatory materials for executive committee meetings
• Reviewing and enhancing presentation materials and reports and/or special project deliverables, which may include data collection, coordination, final copy preparation, distribution, etc.
• Composing, assembling, and distributing consistent, integrated and comprehensive communications
• Recording and maintaining meeting minutes for highly-sensitive executive committee meetings
• Facilitating functions of project management for TPRM Training workstreams
• Other duties as assigned
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Fast typing skills: 75-150 wpm
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking
• Confident personality and capable of being persistent when necessary
• Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to work with all team members
• Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
• Discrete concerning confidential or sensitive information
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.