Robert Half International User Experience (UX) Designer in Tampa, Florida
The Creative Group is working with a financial client in the greater Tampa area is looking for an experienced and talented UX Designer to help lead and grow the product and engineering teams.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
• User research and prototype testing
• Development of user flow diagrams and wireframes
• Create high fidelity mock-ups demonstrating UI for a range of use cases
• Work closely with engineers and product managers to create user stories and scenarios used for intuitive websites and mobile designs
• Collaborate with UX team to determine branding and style guidelines
• In-depth knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Demonstrated experience working through traditional UX design phases (user research, wireframes/story boards, mock-ups, HTML/CSS builds)
• Mobile and responsive design experience required
• Working HTML and CSS knowledge
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in graphic design or other applicable field
• Ability to make critical-thinking decisions and recommendations
This role is 100% remote initally and will go onsite a few days a week post COVID, 40 hours, for at least a year.
If you are a UX Designer and this position sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us today.
Axure, UX/UI Design, Prototypes
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Tampa, FL
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-0011713964
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing