Robert Half Vice President of Capital Planning in Tampa, Florida
The Capital Planning Team focuses on high priority, deliverables, with focus on capital planning, regulatory stress testing and other Board and Risk Governance matters. As the Vice President of Capital Planning you will support the teams analytical capabilities, conducting analysis. If you have experience in Capital Planning and want to use your experience to your advantage, APPLY TODAY! This opportunity is CONTRACT TO PERMINENT PLACEMENT!
Responsibilities for Vice President of Capital Planning
• Aggregate financial forecasts on a quarterly basis; prepare results for senior management
• Conduct deep-dive analysis related to specific forecast components (P& L and balance sheet) to enhance understanding of drivers and inform decision-making
• Develop a strong understanding of forecasting methodologies across businesses, products, and risks to drive analytical insights, highlight trends, and anticipate outcomes
• Assist in ad-hoc analysis, including competitor/peer analysis
• Present analytical insights to senior stakeholders across the firm
• Develop reports and tools as needed to enhance analytical capabilities
• Assist with qualitative strategic projects by conducting independent research and collaborating with internal stakeholders
• Assist with regulatory exams, responses to regulatory feedback, execution of corrective actions, and internal audit exams/reviews
• Build effective controls and automation across the reporting process to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information being presented to senior management
• Support a strong control environment across the Economic Analysis team; prepare and maintain process documents for areas of responsibility
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills- ability to quickly assimilate & analyze
• Exceptional oral communication and writing skills, with ability to synthesize complex concepts/analyses, and translate into "user-friendly" language
• Ability to interact with differing levels of seniority, and to collaborate across the organization
• Enjoy variability in assignments, across a range of quantitative and non-quantitative projects
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions
• Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
• Deep, focused control mindset and eagerness to drive efficiencies and improve processes
• 5-8+ years of relevant experience within the financial services industry or management consulting; familiarity with market indicators and bank analysis preferred
• Experience managing large datasets and extrapolating insights
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint; additional experience with Tableau, SQL, Bloomberg, and/or S& P Global preferred
• Understanding of CCAR/DFAST regulatory environment preferred
• Bachelors degree or advanced degree.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.