Robert Half Native Android Developer in Tarpon Springs, FL, Florida
We are looking for a native Android Mobile Developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks, and it very proficient in end to end mobile application development.
You will be working with a smaller, tight knit team encompassing cross-functionality, where your knowledge and advice about native Android development and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
• Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
• Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
• Fixing bugs and performance problems
• Writing clean, readable, and testable code
• Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
Skills and Qualification
• Extensive knowledge about mobile app development
• Proficiency with native Android development
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
• Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.