Robert Half Mobile Application Developer in Tarpon Springs, Florida
FULL TIME/FULL REMOTE POSITION with ability to work core 9a-5p hours. Not a CONTRACT/CONSULTING position
We are looking for a native Cross Platform Mobile Developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks, and it very proficient in end to end mobile application development.
You will be working with a smaller, tight knit team encompassing cross-functionality, where your knowledge and advice about native iOS and Android development and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
• Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
• Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
• Fixing bugs and performance problems
• Writing clean, readable, and testable code
• Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
Skills and Qualification
• Extensive knowledge about mobile app development
• Deep knowledge of native iOS development
• Proficiency with native Android development
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
• Experience with Swift and Objective C on iOS platforms
• Familiarity with Java programming on Android platforms
• Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.