Robert Half International Regional Controller in Telford, Pennsylvania
One of our innovative clients in the infrastructure industry, needs a Regional Controller to direct and advise on all financial reporting functions for their geographic zone. The Regional Controller will use accounting and economic skills to evaluate operating data, detect business trends and prepare financial statements that comply with industry practices. The ideal Regional Controller should have a manufacturing background and have had experience overseeing various accounting and finance departments.
• Maintain and enforce a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Financial forecasting and modeling
• Oversee the operations of the accounting department
• Provide financial analyses and make improvements
• Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
• Development and coaching
• Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
• Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
• Issue timely and complete financial statements
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• CPA or MBA highly preferred
• 5+ years of supervisory experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• 60% Travel Required
If you are interested in this Regional Controller, please forward your resume to Brad Fay – email@example.com.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Telford, PA
Date Posted: August 13, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011117995
Staffing Area: Finance