Robert Half International Android Developer in Tempe, Arizona
Robert Half is in search of a Android Developer. We are looking for a Android Developer with the ability to develop and handle the maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. The primary focus of the Android Developer will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. As a Network Administrator , your responsibilities could include but not limited to:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline is a plus
If you are an Android Developer and you are interested in learning more about the opportunities we are working on, you can send your resume directly to me at [email protected] or contact me at 602.224.2486
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Tempe, AZ
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Reference: 00210-9501655152
Staffing Area: Technology & IT