Robert Half Collections Specialist in Tempe, Arizona
· Help customers with all financial servicing needs through both inbound and outbound contact.
· Contact customers to help them to fulfill their financial obligations by arranging for repayment or settlement of account balances offering other borrower’s assistance options. Our work focuses on our existing customers who have long term relationships with us.
· Work with our clients in a consultative manner in accordance with all applicable laws, policies, and procedures
· Negotiate with customers to resolve account matters
· Maintain and notate all appropriate information and documentation on customer and account status. Collaborate with others on the team involved with collecting and servicing of accounts
· Investigate, research, and track consumer information using online skip tracing tools
· Work together as both team member and individual contributor in a goal-oriented environment to meet individual and team targets
Our client is specifically looking for candidates who have:
· Goal Driven
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Ability to research information and respond accurately
· Fast paced
· Detail oriented
· Motivated to work
· Ability to learn a lot and retain info
· Upbeat/have energy
· Customer Service focused
· Collections experience not required but preferred
· Experience in call center not required but preferred
· High school diploma or GED required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.