Robert Half International Operations SPecialist in Tempe, Arizona
We are looking for support to help with tasks associated with our back office operations. This role includes managing a task queue, following specific processes, discovering information/requested data and communicating with multiple areas of the business including operation leads, field based team members and vendors.
What is the role?
● You will be supporting our Home Operations Coordinator team by completing specific tasks relating to our homes
● You will analyze relevant home information by leveraging tools built by our internal engineering teams, review and analyze customer inputs l ike photos, videos, questionnaires, as well as governmental and real estate records and you will apply
policies and personal judgment to a rrive at repair decisions.
● Partner and collaborate with internal teams and local management to resolve edge-case scenarios and improve overall processes.
● Monitoring and following up with both vendors and HOA communities on violations
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Follows outlined directions
● Self starter and uses resources to answer questions
● Data entry experience in high volume environments
● Ability to learn technology platforms, mac experience preferred
● Laptop / tech experience requirements
● Ability to operate in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
● Strong technical and communication (oral and written) skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.