Robert Half Outbound Sales Representative in Tempe, Arizona
Roles and Responsibilities: As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will play a key part in being a Commercial Card and Wholesale Payables Subject Matter Expert (SME), responsible for working directly with suppliers to identify objections to card and other e-payables acceptance. By offering applicable product solutions or features, you will aim to enroll or retain suppliers on Commercial Card and Wholesale Payables programs. An Outbound Sales Representative will primarily work with suppliers to enroll in the Virtual Connect Network. Outbound Sales Representatives will play a pivotal role in working directly with suppliers to provide a best-in-class experience for clients and their suppliers.
A key focus of this role is to engage and partner closely with suppliers via outbound calls or emails to describe the product and services to enroll in Virtual Connect Network.
• Effectively build rapport with suppliers on the phone; conveying confidence and presence while consulting to identify their needs.
• Manage supplier contact across multiple outbound and inbound channels, including phone, email, web, and internal reporting
• Verifying the accuracy of information provided by client and supplier
• Identify root cause for suppliers' objection to product acceptance by offering product features and service solutions to meet supplier needs and concerns
• Research contact information using available tools and resources
• Identify potential process improvements in supplier engagement
• Demonstrate exceptional negotiation
Microsoft Office skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.