Robert Half Specialty Recruiter Intermediate (3-6 years) in Tempe, Arizona
Exciting new Supplier Specialist role with a prestigious company in the Financial Services industry. This role is a great fit for an individual with strong written and verbal communication skills. As a Supplier Specialist, you will play a key role of being a Commercial Card and Wholesale Payables Subject Matter Expert (SME), responsible for working directly with suppliers to identify objection to card and other e-payables acceptance. By offering applicable product solutions or features, you will aim to retain suppliers on Commercial Card and Wholesale Payables programs. A Supplier Specialist will primarily work with at-risk suppliers to retain suppliers for clients on the Commercial Card Single-Use Account and Purchasing Card products. Supplier Specialists will play a pivotal role in working directly with suppliers to provide a best-in-class experience for clients and their suppliers. You'll want to apply for this fantastic opportunity as soon as you can! If you're seeking a long-term contract job, this opportunity could be for you.
· Manage supplier retention leads across multiple inbound channels, including phone, email, web, and internal reporting
· Manage a portfolio of key card-accepting supplier relationships
· Review Impact Analysis to determine the impact of a supplier’s attrition on clients and the organization
· Identify root cause for suppliers wishing to opt-out of card acceptance and offer product and/or service solutions to meet supplier needs and retain them in the card program
· Maintain relationships with internal key partners
· Identify potential process improvements
· High school diploma and bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training - preferred.
· Entry-level - 2 years previous customer service or sales experience required.
· Excel and Outlook Experience
· Very strong communication skills including written and verbal
· Ability to effectively work across multiple strategic audiences
· Looking to be a leader or have management experience
· Sales experience, not just retail, measured sales
· LOVE sales experience in the financial world (Think selling mortgages/bank products)
· Salesforce experience VERY strongly preferred, CRM
· Basic knowledge of Excel (Filter functions a must)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.