Robert Half Financial Reporting Specialist in Temple, Georgia
Description • Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual close requirements.
• Reconcile various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Disseminate and prepare financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly consolidated financial statements, annual audits, annual budgets, and financial forecasts.
• Ensure timeliness of monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
• Participate in compilation of annual financial statement footnotes, manage external financial statements and associated disclosure.
• Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process reengineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period.
• Prepare special projects and perform analysis for senior management.
• Provide technical accounting US GAAP guidance and support to all company entities.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
• Other duties as assigned. Requirements
Undergraduate Degree in Accounting (CPA Preferred)
Five to ten years of combined Public Accounting and Private Industry experience
Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, and financial reporting, required.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Consolidation Software
Advanced Excel (pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUPS)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.