Robert Half International Sr. IT Auditor in The Woodlands, Texas
Exciting opportunity for a strong IT Auditor ready for the next step in their career for growing Woodlands area company!
• Develop audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
• Complete assigned audit fieldwork procedures timely
• Prepare audit findings, develop recommendations, and write audit reports
• Direct audit staff in the performance of test procedures as needed
• Perform peer review of audit staff work papers
• Evaluate business processes to identify lean improvement opportunities
• Follow up on prior audit findings and resulting management actions
• Stay current on industry trends and best financial, accounting, and audit practices
• Assist the Director of Internal Controls in completion of annual testing of internal controls over financial reporting (ICOFR) as needed
• Assist in performance of annual audit risk assessment
For immediate confidential consideration e-mail your resume directly to Edward.Welch@Roberthalf.com or contact 281-249-1266 and ask for Edward Welch.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related business field combined with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) IT auditing, information security, or other relevant information technology function, Big 4 experience highly preferred. Strong interpersonal, critical thinking, and time management skills are a must. Strong verbal and written communication skills required as this role will have a lot of visibility with senior leadership. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to travel, up to 25% is a must.
Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, or CISM highly preferred, experience in Lean Six Sigma is a huge plus!
For immediate confidential consideration, e-mail your resume directly to Edward.Welch@Roberthalf.com or contact 281-249-1266 and ask for Edward Welch.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 / Yearly
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Date Posted: October 27, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04130-0011575320
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance