Robert Half Application Support - 4.0 Engineer in Thomasville, Georgia
Description Position Summary:
Manage, design, co-ordinate and implement the installations of new I4.0 systems within Flowers Foods Bakeries. Ensure sustainable integrity and stability of the I4.0 infrastructure and proactively recommend best practices within the I4.0 Arena. Support and develop staff.
Position Responsibilities/Major Duties:
• Manage, design and implement the installations of new Industry 4.0 (I4.0) systems within Flowers Foods according to company standards by the use of sound project management principles.
• Manage, design and implement changes to the I4.0 systems within Flowers Foods according to company standards.
• Support Chief Engineers in ensuring the integrity of I4.0 systems at all times
• Support and assist with the roll-out of company wide projects
• Coach, guide and assist with training of all production employees. Assist with ensuring that the system architecture environment remains aligned with the company wide I4.0 system standards.
• Conduct in-depth risk analysis to assist with optimization of control systems and improving production output.
• Support business with resolving production issues by providing critical control knowledge and assistance where required.
• Manage and develop reliable integration of process signals to I4.0 systems.
• Ensure effective change control management, testing and implementation (RC’s) are followed.
• Leveraging available systems and technologies to improve I4.0 system effectiveness.
• Manage backups of critical I4.0 systems and ensure disaster recovery processes are sound and checked.
• Assist with developing Artisans, Technicians and Senior Process Control Technicians by providing technical leadership and effective coaching in all aspects of control and automation.
• Facilitate problem solving
• Standards enforcement & entrenchment
• Ensure adherence to quality and safety standards. Requirements PLC Control, PLC-5, Rockwell Automation, Rockwell, Siemens, Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes, Python, MQTT, IoT, Azure SQL Database, Microsoft SQL, .NET, Java, Business Intelligence (BI), MES
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.