Robert Half International Digital Marketing Specialist in Thomasville, Georgia
Description Specific responsibilities will include:
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Collaborate with Corporate Marketing Team to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Effectively manage the development, design, approval, production and distribution of product, solution or brand related marketing materials in partnership with product managers, solutions experts and/or other corporate communications team members.
• Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call-to-actions, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
• Partner closely with Corporate Marketing Team on GTM strategies, content creation, internal communications, and the launch of new development, releases, and updates.
• Work with marketing vendors to establish quotes, production schedules and delivery of materials.
• Manage and monitor timely website updates, ensuring quality and effective messaging, optimizing SEO, and increasing demand generation.
• Assist with event coordination and the development of product/solution/brand related marketing and promotional materials for tradeshows and other sales and marketing events.
• Create product/solution related lead generation/sales funnel activities through the company customer relationship management and marketing automation programs
• Other duties as assigned. Requirements Digital Marketing, Direct Marketing Campaigns, Email Marketing, Email Marketing Platform, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Campaign, Off-Page Seo, On-Page SEO, Social Media, Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Initiatives, Social Media Strategy, Social Media Tools, Social Media Trends, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMrush, Google Analytics, PPC Campaigns, Marketing Automation Software, Facebook Ad, Linkedin Ads, Twitter
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.