Robert Half International Cost Accountant in Thorp, Wisconsin
Accountemps is currently working with a manufacturing company in need of a Cost Accountant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyzing collected data and recording results including manufacturing costs
• Assist with Inventory Analysis – Cycle counts, physical inventory, inventory reconciliations and adjustments
• Create price/cost buildups for products using Direct Materials and Bill of Materials (BOM), direct labor costs, and engineering costs
• Calculate and generate monthly purchase price variance reports
• Calculate and produce customer profitability reports
• Calculate scrap costs
• Work with job costing, including calculating costs and payment for large-scale projects
• Assisting in month-end close processes
• Analyzing audits of cost and report preparation
• Analyze changes in product design, manufacturing methods, and other factors as they pertain to cost
**Did you know Accountemps offers virtual interviews for your convenience, and benefit programs like medical insurance, tuition reimbursement, and free training resources to our temporary employees? Apply today to register and learn more!
• 3+ years of Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing industry
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
• Advanced Excel Skills
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or call 920-996-0610.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $25.00 - $32.00 / Hourly
Location: Thorp, WI
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04630-9502728310
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance