Robert Half Event Planner Advanced (>6 years) in Thousand Oaks, California
Robert Half is currently working with a client hiring an Event Manager. The Event Manager will oversee day-to-day operations and efficiency. This position involves owning budgets, accounting responsibilities, and managing administrative staff and office supplies. If you have experience managing a wide variety of tasks, this is the Office Manager position for you!
· Set guidelines and establish service protocols to enhance client experience; anticipate and address guests’ needs
· Oversee day to day client meetings and manage small banker-led events as appropriate
· Develop and maintain relationship with catering vendor and building management
· Administrative tasks including invoice processing, scheduling maintenance, ordering supplies and equipment, and additional tasks as needed
· Maintain Client Center supplies inventory, ensuring all necessary items are in stock and well organized
· Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards of the Client Center and the firm
· Manage Client Center expenses to ensure all operations are within budget
· Connect with hosts regularly to obtain feedback on product quality and services
· Assist in surveying client experience annually and proposing solutions based on feedback
· Assist manager and Private Bank team on administrative tasks and special projects as needed
· A minimum of 3-5 years of experience event planning or hospitality management experience
· Experience in the hospitality, service, and/or catering industry recommended
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate clearly amongst a variety of personalities
· Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
· Ability to master various database products (i.e. Event Management System)
· Ability to work early morning and late evening events
· Working knowledge of audio visual systems (i.e. Zoom)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.