Robert Half Staff or Senior Audit & Assurance Associate in TOLEDO, Ohio
Robert Half is working with a growing CPA firm that is looking for a Audit Staff Associate. In this role you will be:
• Reviewing prior year work papers and most recent interim financial statements prior to the beginning of an engagement
• Performing audit procedures for moderately complex areas
• Identifying and drafting relevant management letter comments, supported by factual information corroborated with appropriate client personnel
• Maintaining knowledge of clients' policies, procedures and business conditions
• Understanding clients' basic accounting practices and transactions, and their inter-relationships with financial information systems
• Demonstrating working knowledge of clients' accounting systems, including computer control structure and environment, and assessing the effectiveness of controls
If you have 2 or more years of accounting experience and the desire to work for a great firm in Toledo, apply today!!
Your Desired Skills, Experiences & Values:
• 2 or more years of relevant assurance experience in public accounting or industry
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting and completion of 150 CPA credits
• Plan to complete the CPA exam within two years of employment with Rehmann
• Strong, hands-on Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Motivation to continuously learn and improve, easy to coach
• Willingness to routinely travel to client locations
• Unwavering integrity in all situations
If you have your CPA certification or progress towards the CPA exam, you could start in a Senior Audit position.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.