Robert Half International Tax Manager in TOLEDO, Ohio
Robert Half has partnered with an industry leading non-profit organization based in Toledo, OH as they add a Tax Manager to their growing compliance team. This role & the organization offer unique opportunties & benefits, and you will have a significant impact on the organization's overall success as a key strategic decision maker. You will achieve this through successfully:
• Overseeing the tax compliance function and related filings
• Utilizing the tax, GL & reporting platforms and managing the interface of multiple systems
• Managing the response to tax authorities
• Remaining up-to-date on the latest tax laws and trends
• Implementing process improvements
• Collaborating with outside resources on overall tax strategy
The successful candidate will likely possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
• Supervisory experience and a desire to mentor/coach
• 5+ years' non profit tax compliance experience (990 experience)
• CPA or advanced degree preferred, but not required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.