Robert Half International Sr. Tax Accountant in Tomball, Texas
· 5 years of QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online experience utilizing the following modules: bank feeds, sales tax, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, payroll, and 1099/vendor center.
· 5 years of payroll report filing and sales tax report filing experience; 941, 940, W-3, W-2, 1099’s, etc.
· 5 years of tax preparation experience; 1040, 1041, 1120, 1120s, 1065, 990, and state tax returns.
· Ability to engage in complex client meetings, close business and nurture client relationships.
· Ability to maintain highly complex books for multiple associated entities.
· Independent worker; self-starter, problem solver.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills; both verbal and written.
· Proactive and consistent work ethic.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excels under pressure.
Job duties Include:
· Prepare payroll reports, forms W-3, W-2, 941, 940, 1096, 1099-MISC, TWC Unemployment Tax Reports, and various other state reports.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and/or annual sales tax reports.
· Prepare individual, corporation, partnership, trust, non-profit federal, and state tax returns.
· Perform bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations; utilize accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, bank feeds, and 1099 modules in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
· Consistently prepare accurate work and meet budgeted time expectations on each assignment.
· Prepare Texas Franchise tax report, Long Form, No-Tax Due, and Public Information Report.
· Schedule EFTPS payments.
· Prepare County Personal Property rendition.
Review client general ledger and make necessary corrections; advise
Tax Planning Strategies, Quickbooks Online, CPA, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Tomball, TX
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04130-0011587536
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance