Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Clerk in Topeka, Kansas
Robert Half Direct has an excellent full-time opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile accounts, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare monthly and quarterly reports, and reconcile the General Ledger. If you have 2+ receivable / accounts payable experience then this may be the position for you.
• Reconcile accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
• Generate bills and invoices, A/P invoice matching & filing
• Process and deliver daily invoices/credit for clients
• Process all payments using various pay services
• Reconcile all payments with account
• Send delinquent accounts to the collections department
• Generate monthly and quarterly reports
• Delegate duties when necessary
• 2+ receivable/accounts payable experience
• AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
• Bookkeeping experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills in basic accounts payable and accounting policy
• Detail oriented, accurate and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Topeka, KS
Date Posted: February 25, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502820046
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance