Robert Half International Associate Finance Director - Supply Chain in Toronto, Ontario
Working closely with their dynamic client, Robert Half Finance and Accounting are looking for an Associate Finance Director ? Supply Chain. You will need to hold strong business partnering skills as this is a key position on the Integrated Supply Chain management team, as well as strong leadership skills in order to manage an organization. This great opportunity is located in downtown Toronto and is a full-time position. The responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing support work for the Annual Contract and Forecast processes and updates
- Reviewing monthly results of operations and providing clear analysis of variances versus key performances measures
- Provides insight and analysis in order to achieve annual and strategic plan goals
- Ensures productivity targets and results are accurately completed and provides risk assessment to their achievement
- Ensures strong partnership and financial support
- Provides leadership and oversight to activities in the manufacturing plants as well as manage the plant finance organization including setting plant conversion productivity and fixed cost targets, strengthening conversion pipeline and sourcing analysis
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place
- Improve Finance organizational capability through personnel development and advancement planning and develop the finance organization ensuring a strong pipeline of talents
The qualifications for this great opportunity are:
- 10 or more years of Finance experience
- 4 or more years of Supply Chain Finance experience
- 5 or more years of management experience
- CPA Designation
- Ideally coming from CPG industry
- Strong analytical capabilities and familiarity with Capital projects evaluation and Earning Variation Analysis
- Demonstrates strong financial, strategic, operational and business acumen
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, managing multiple and changing priorities with strong achievement and results orientation
- Strong influencing and communication skills and ability to lead informal teams including direct staff
- Ability to communicate analysis in a clear, succinct and persuasive manner
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [email protected] referencing # 05090-___ Associate Finance Director - Supply Chain the subject line of your response. We thank all applicants in advance but only those moving forward will be contacted.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
Location: Toronto, ON
Date Posted: December 12, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 05090-0010767271
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance