Robert Half International Sr. Financial Analyst in Toronto, Ontario
Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your skills as a Senior Financial Analyst? Robert Half is working closely with a company in search of an individual who has extensive experience in financial reporting. This great opportunity is in Toronto, Ontario and is a full-time position. Reporting into the Manager of Financial Reporting, the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Proactively supporting the company?s commercial teams in projects
- Ensure that all analyses completed are ?value-added? and align to the Business Unit?s priorities.
- Ensure that you are highly involved in the key commercial priorities by doing strategy sessions, budgeting, new product launches and pricing decisions
- Co-ordinating forecasts and budget reviews for volume and margins with the marketing team and ensure all required adjustments.
- Coordinating, preparing and distributing weekly reporting
Key Requirements for this great opportunity:
- 3 or more years of analytical experience
- Post-secondary degree in Accounting or Business
- SAP experience is considered an asset
- Excellent planning and organizational skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated personal leadership
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking
- Strong numerical comprehension and adeptness at analyzing and interpreting data is essential
- Exceptional ability to manage time, set priorities and make decisions under pressure
- Able to function both independently and in a team environment
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [email protected] referencing #05090-0010673058 Sr. Financial Analyst the subject line of your response. We thank all applicants in advance but only those moving forward will be contacted.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year
Location: Toronto, ON
Date Posted: January 3, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 05090-0010673058
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance