Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Clerk in Torrance, California
An emerging manufacturing company in the Torrance area is searching for an Accounts Receivable Clerk who will have core responsibilities in maintaining the finances.
Accountant job highlights:
• Handle accounts receivable; invoicing customers, cash receipts, including appropriate documentation and approval, coding, filing records and answering customer inquiries.
• Post to accounts receivable ledger and journal.
• Figure discounts and post-sales and cash receipts.
• Prepare billings, bank deposits, customer statements, aging reports, and other operating statements.
• Perform past-due account collections
• Negotiate payment terms for past-due accounts.
• Approve credit to new customers.
- Reconcile disputed account balances.
Accounts Receivable Requirements:
• Preferably an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in (Accounting, Finance, other)
• If you have Manufacturing industry experience, that's a plus!
• Experience with accounting software such as MAS or AS400 a plus
Minimum 3 years of working experience as an accounts receivable clerk or similar field
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Torrance, CA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00460-9502726759
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance