Robert Half Sr. Account Manager - Contract Staffing in Torrance, California
Job Type: Staffing
Job Title: Account Executive – Business Development (Contract Staffing)
Assignment Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Depends on experience
Industry: Technology Staffing
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology is looking for a account manager and/or account executive with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below.
As an Account Executive and/or Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Business development: The account manager / account executive will develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and/or contract-to-hire staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local business community.
· Placement activities: The account manager will select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the Account Executive will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· The account manager must meet and exceed weekly business development goals
2+ years’ of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
· EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
· PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
· UPWARD MOBILITY – With 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
· TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
· RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.