Robert Half International IT Field Engineer in Totowa, New Jersey
We are seeking an individual who has at minimum of 1-3 years’ IT experience. Ideal candidate will be a mid-level to senior level engineer who will assist our team in solving our clients technical issues as well as maintaining and optimizing our clients environments.
Strong knowledge of networking and Microsoft operating systems is a must. This is a hands on position that will be client facing so candidate must possess high level technical skills as well as excellent customer service.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with other team members
• Ability to complete a project from inception to implementation
• Ability to train and facilitate junior team member growth
• Ability to follow internal and client procedures
• Document and track issues through PSA
• Update and maintain client documentation software
• Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills
• Ability to keep current with new technologies
* Experience migrating from Exchange to O365 is a huge plus *
• 1-3+ years of recent professional experience in a role with an MSP or IT consulting firm
• Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Active Directory
• Microsoft Office 365
• Networking technologies VLAN/WAN/LAN
• Virtualization platforms VMWare/Hyper-V
• Wireless networking
• Experience with PSA and documentation software
• Experience with firewalls and switches (SonicWall/Sophos/Cisco)
This is primarily a field engineering role. When you are not out in the field, you will be a member of the help desk located in Totowa NJ.
Education: Bachelors preferred but not required
Travel: up to 80% mostly NJ
* For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to Christopher.Ciuppa@rht.com *
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Totowa, NJ
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02710-0011638819
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT