Robert Half International Systems Integration Engineer (Electro - Mechanical) in Totowa, New Jersey
• Work closely with service team Integration Manager to complete customers’ upgrade requirements.
o Work with R&D and Engineering on project feasibility, changes and improvements for processes, hardware and software for the companies equipment / business operations.
o Review the design and work closely with design engineers, work with production to get the upgrades built, test and implement upgrade kits.
o Create upgrade procedures and other documentation for customers in the field.
• Coordinate multiple projects/ customers in timely manner in a high volume environment.
• Develop action plans for problem resolution and be able to present to internal and external customers.
• Assist in building and testing prototypes.
• Review schematics and wiring diagrams and troubleshoot system.
• Review flow diagrams and troubleshoot system.
• Bachelor degree from an accredited college in electrical, mechanical or automation engineering technology or Associates degree with 10 + years of electromechanical equipment experience.
• 0- 5 + years Field Service / Technical support background required.
• Experience with onsite installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance on complex electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment.
• Closed loop communication control, electro-mechanical controls, and microprocessor based controllers, software configuration, computer network architecture, basic principles of electrochemistry, lab safety requirements and practices preferred.
• Ability to interpret electronic schematics and mechanical drawings.
• Experience working with common hand tools and electronic test equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes and DVM’s).
• Ability to build simple mechanical and electrical assemblies.
• Must possess a strong positive attitude with excellent customer service skills and business sense with ability to multitask and learn quickly.
• Basic troubleshooting in repairing complex microprocessor controlled electro-mechanical systems. Knowledge of structured problem solving techniques.
• Ability to work in a team environment and with various departments as well as ability to work alone and/or with limited supervision.
• Must be organized and detail oriented, need to follow up on open items and on-going issues.
• Clear and concise (English) verbal and written communications.
* For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to Christopher.Ciuppa@rht.com *
* Local candidates only *
- Client will not sponsor now or in the future, for any reason *
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Totowa, NJ
Date Posted: January 7, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02710-0011595775
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT