Robert Half Settlement Coordinator in Towson, Maryland
We have partnered with a client in the Southern Delaware area on their search for a Settlement Coordinator with closing experience. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the various tasks involved in the settlement process including coordinating the setup of sales contracts, utilizing DocuSign for sending and receiving documents, assisting with administrative tasks during the sales process, managing client contract files, drafting external correspondence for settlements, and ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. The ideal Settlement Coordinator should have knowledge of real estate laws and transaction best practices, along with proven contract filing abilities.
· Oversee and manage the entire settlement process
· Coordinate with buyers, sellers, lenders, agents etc.
· Prepare and review settlement agreements and contracts
· Distribute closing materials to settlements
· Process sales contracts and amendments
· Act as a liaison between all parties involved in the transaction
· Coordinate the closing meeting
· Assist with preparation of HOA budgets
· Support sales team as needed
The ideal Settlement Coordinator will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
Other requirements for the Settlement Coordinator role include and are not limited to:
· 1+ years of settlement and closing experience
· Home construction, mortgage, or legal industry experience preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information on this Settlement Coordinator position and other full time accounting and finance opportunities, please contact us at 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0012784004.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.