Robert Half International Tax Senior in TOWSON, Maryland
Our client is looking for a tax and accounting expert to manage and facilitate the accurate preparation and filing of client’s financial statements, state and federal tax forms. The ideal individual is a team player who manages the tax process and will ensure compliance with state and federal tax law through a series of systems and system controls that are designed to ensure accurate, timely reporting. They will monitor current and impending changes to tax regulation and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies.
• Compile Monthly/Quarterly Financial Statements for small business clients in order to perform quarterly/yearly tax projections.
• Facilitate, manage and complete the preparation and review of tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
• Ensure accurate, timely filing of federal, state and local income tax returns and other business related filings.
• Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
• Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes.
• Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
• Manage and facilitate IRS/State income tax audits: preparing responses, creating schedules, etc.
• Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
• Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement.
Requirements Full Charge Bookkeeper, Individual Tax Return, Tax Accounting, ProSeries, QuickBooks
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.