Robert Half Accounts Receivable in Tracy, California
A growing company has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. They are in need of a self-starter to join the accounting team! If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential, this could be a great match for you.
· Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
· Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
· Input timesheet data
· Verify of documents and codes
· Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports
· Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
· Provides information as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holder
· Collections: contact existing clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
· AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
· 1+ years of relevant experience in receivable/accounts payable
· Bookkeeping experience preferred
· Strong analytical skills in basic accounts payable and accounting policy
· Detail oriented, accurate and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.