Robert Half International Human Resources (HR) Generalist in Treasure Valley, Idaho
Due to growth demands, our specialized client is currently in need of an efficient HR Generalist with manufacturing experience. This dynamic, HR Generalist will undertake a wide range of HR tasks such as assisting with the recruitment process, employee relations, training, and development, implementing HR policies and regulatory compliance. The HR Generalist must ensure the HR department’s operations will run smoothly and maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment.
• Administer compensation and benefit plans
• Participate in developing organizational guidelines/policies
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment
• Coordinate employee trainings
• Assist with risk management programs
• Manage onboarding process
• Undertake task around performance management
• Maintain department expenses
• Resolve issues promptly
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
Contact our OfficeTeam recruiter Jenny Pyle or Lana Funkhouser for more information - 208.386.9118
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar
• 5+ years of broad Human Resources experience
• Manufacturing or distribution experience a MUST
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must have multi-state, health, and safety experience
• OSHA experience a MUST
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.