Robert Half International Front End Developer in TROY, Michigan
Robert Half Technology has a well-established company of craftspeople who build accessible, responsive, technically excellent websites & applications who is looking for a Front End Developer. Their clients include many of the most successful community and regional banks in the U.S. In addition to development, we also provide hosting, design, and consulting services to aid internal marketing, information security, and I.T. departments with getting the most out of their website investment.
They are a purposeful development-driven company, founded and led by developers. The development team has always been unique by only including designers who also have the coding skills to turn their designs into working front-end code. They are constantly trying to improve our practices and are looking for a Senior Web Designer that can help us design, code, and consult for clients.
We are looking for experienced candidates only for this role. You should have at least seven years of full-time experience, a strong portfolio with at least 20+ completed modern responsive websites that you have both designed and performed all or most of the front-end coding (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.).
You will be a key part of our development team, in close collaboration with our Creative Director, to produce B2C websites for our clients, as well as B2B websites for our SaaS products. This is a high visibility role for a confident designer with a track record of designing responsive, accessible, marketing websites.
They have incorporated remote work since the company was founded. You may live anywhere, but we require that you are available and doing most of your work on an 8:30 to 5:00 pm Eastern time zone schedule.
• Experienced working fully remote
• Self-disciplined, organized, and conscientious
• Comfortable taking a leadership role
• A craftsperson, problem solver, and innovator
• Capable of balancing good user experience with client wishes
• Diplomatic and empathetic when communicating with non-designers
• Mindful of accessibility, platforms, devices, optimization, budget, as well as deadlines
• A lifelong learner
• A work location where you can join video meetings with clients in a professional manner
• Service-oriented and considerate of others
• Permanent US resident
• Responsive HTML and CSS
• CMS experience, preferably Kentico CMS and WordPress
• SEO Optimization knowledge
• WCAG 2.1 AA knowledge
• Ensuring your designs display and perform well in all major browsers
• Understanding of backend web technology to communicate with programmers
• Take ideas from short discussions & strategic briefs to completed work
• Creating mockups that fit the brief and design/accessibility standards
• UX design as it applies to marketing website elements - navigation, forms, etc.
• Photo and vector graphics manipulation, print experience a plus
• Appreciation for typesetting and web fonts
• Strong understanding of color theory
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.